Thursday, December 11, 2014

NATURAL BELLE: DEBOLA



Can we meet you? 
My name is 'Debola Williams. I'm a mixologist, writer/blogger, also a sociologist. I'm a cocktail of personalities.

 How long have you been natural?
I have been keeping my natural hair for 1 year 7 months now



Describe your texture?
My hair texture is coarse/spongy, it could be classified as type 4b.

What are your regimen?
I detangle and pre poo with a mix of olive oil/coconut oil/honey before washing once a week (Sundays) and i love my hair feeling soft and manageable so I use my moisturising and conditioning mix generously every other day. I also apply shea butter as needed.



What is the craziest thing you have done to your hair?
I have not been that adventurous with my hair yet....lol I'll like to think I'm more conservative with it

What is your take on natural hair discrimination?
I think it's pretty baseless to hate on a person because of their natural hair. We all should be grateful we have hair.



Where can we find you ie blog, twitter. instagram and facebook
Blog: www.missdebsthediva.wordpress.com 
Twitter: @debbywilly
Instagram:@debbywilly


Thanks
xoxo
faith



No comments:

Post a Comment