Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My Life After Going Natural


I would say that my life has been CHEMICAL FREE, praise the lord lol....But going natural has been great because I have been able to know what hair and body likes. Check out this picture below literally this is the only picture I could fine because during my relaxed days my hair was thinning and I was ashamed of showing it out, So during that phase I did a lot of weave to cover them.



So practically I taught of going natural while in school but I got so many negative views from my cousins but after a while this is the best decision I took.


So this after one year and some months of being natural and eating healthy food



So what is your taught about going natural

1 comment:

  1. Its really a choice that shouldn't be explained. When I big chopped I didn't ask anyone or even think about it. I gave my sis a pair of scissors and that was it!

    ReplyDelete